Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My Sentiments Exactly

About a year ago, I decided that I would start another blog, this one focusing on the talk-back nature of graffiti on subway advertising. At the time, my cell phone wouldn't take pictures, and I didn't want to lug around my clunky digital camera, which, since it is from 1998, still uses four AA batteries, which means it weighs about nine pounds. Or at least feels like that in your bag. Then I decided that I didn't have the energy for another blog.

You, out there--someone should do this. We'll all arm ourselves with our phones and contribute to this fight-back mechanism. I suggest that you call it: The Platform Manifesto.

This, on The Bratz movie poster. My sentiments exactly.


Seems that other people are getting in on the same act. This morning, two days after my original post, the following appeared on another platform:

No comments: